I’ve never been into a lot of relationships but I have my own fair share of experiences in treating girls. Some of these are learned from just listening to my friends (girls) confessing about their relationship problems; how guys treated them and how they actually want to be treated. I’m going to say this first, not everything here should be taken generally or assumed to be right. This is just my own take on the subject. So without much further ado, let’s start.
- “Honesty” Don’t ever dare to lie to a girl. Always practice honesty at all times. You should know this, “every girl has a knack in knowing whether your lying or not”. Always assume that once they ask you a question, they already knew the answer; don’t try finding an escape goat. It’ll only make your current situation more DANGEROUS. So if ever you committed a mistake, tell them directly; don’t wait for them to ask. It’ll only make the situation worse and the moment will tempt you to lie on their faces which may result to a silent treatment, unending nagging or worst, an end to the relationship. Of course, the latter would be undesirable, so be honest all the time. It’ll help in building trust in your relationship. Every girl loves an honest guy.
- “Be a Natural Gentleman” They say that Chivalry is dead. But, that’s not true. Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess (especially if you really care for that person). They might not say that they want to be treated that way but do it otherwise. Don’t do it with hidden intentions. Trust me they will know; their senses are stronger than those of cats. That’s a proven fact. Do it naturally; not to please her, rather practice doing it like it’s your natural personality. Don’t be the guy that treats girl like toys. Nobody likes that guy. Like every fragile thing on Earth, “handle girls with care”.
- “Be a Great Listener”. This is one of the hardest thing to do (Patience is not our strongest suit, guys). Now we all know that girls talk a LOT. Please, by all means, try to understand them. They are not like guys who are master in hiding their feelings. They needed to talk to unload their burdens in life. That’s how they do things. Let them be; listen to them; pay attention to every detail. You don’t need to absorb everything they say just make it sure that you take note of the important details. They don’t expect you to solve all their problems, they just needed someone they can talk to and will listen to them. Every girl likes a good listener but they “love” a Great listener. You Choose!
- “Always tell them that they’re beautiful” Do this thing sincerely and truthfully. Like I said, they know whether you’re lying or not. It doesn’t mean that you have to compliment her every single time. When your eyes makes a direct link to your heart and at that exact moment you notice her beauty or excellence, then say it directly to them. Do it genuinely and naturally and I’m sure everything will be just fine. And you’ll certainly make her happy in the process. That’s the ultimate dream.
- “Be Naturally Romantic” Every girl loves flowers and a good surprise every once in a while. They are spices of the relationship that help make it stronger and better. It’s not too old fashion to serenade a girl with good old love songs. Even sending a love letter will also do the job. Don’t let this generation fool you and think that it’s just too cheesy. No! Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess and with that being said, they also needed to feel a real Romantic experience. But do it with sincerity and full of love. It’s not all about fancy things. Your attitude and genuine feelings for her will make the whole Romantic experience perfect. I’m talking about flowers, candles, Love songs, etc. Do it for her. Give her the chance to experience your version of Romance at its finest.
- “Show Respect” Don’t be the “DOMINATOR”. You know, love is about total submission to each other. You’re not above her and at the same time she’s not above you. You should respect her all the time. You don’t need to tell her what to do unless it’s a life or death situation and you know that you’re right. Our goal is to make them happy, right? So unless it’s a matter of life or death, then let her be with her decisions. If you really love a girl your real happiness lies within her happiness.
So that’s basically it. Hope you guys out there treat your girl the way they deserve to be treated. Because not all of us are lucky enough to find someone who cares for us and can make us happy. If you’re just planning to be a complete “Jerk” or be the “Macho-playboy”, please don’t be with any girl at all. Because there are guys out there who are willing to treat her like a princess and live for her happiness.